Magento Forum

Adding style to the payment page font

alvinnw

Total Posts:  18

Specifically this.

http://i.imgur.com/zgwX13O.png

I would like to make it bolder and adding a <span style=”..> to the font there.

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

What do you need, the names of the css classes to add styles or the template to add own tags? The names you can see with a tool like firebug.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alvinnw

I have no idea how to use firebug, I’m not a developer, but just trying to make some changes from the help from the forums as they have been very useful to me.

I thought changing the font styles should be in the mage zend or something like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

When you want to change the css, you have to know the names or id`s from the elements...you can look in the source code from the page or use firebug, it`s very simple, trust me. Firebug also shows you the path to the css - files which were used, so you can simple add your own style or change an existing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alvinnw

Siggi_Schmitz - 25 February 2013 01:21 AM

When you want to change the css, you have to know the names or id`s from the elements...you can look in the source code from the page or use firebug, it`s very simple, trust me. Firebug also shows you the path to the css - files which were used, so you can simple add your own style or change an existing.

I may not need to entire css to be changed. It directs me to the main text color, which controls the entire site’s text.

This is the code in that area;
==================================================
<div id="checkout-payment-method-load" class="” style="width: auto; height: auto;">
<dl class="sp-methods">
<dt>
<input id="p_method_moneybookers_acc" class="radio" type="radio" onclick="payment.switchMethod(’moneybookers_acc’)" title="Credit Card : Visa and Mastercard Only (For AMEX/Discover, select the PayPal option, you don’t need a PayPal account)” name="payment[method]" value="moneybookers_acc" autocomplete="off">
<label for="p_method_moneybookers_acc">Credit Card : Visa and Mastercard Only (For AMEX/Discover, select the PayPal option, you don’t need a PayPal account) </label>
</dt>
=========================================================
I would like to control what comes out after the input tag only.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

What do you want to do, only change the style from the label with the output “Credit Card : Visa and Mastercard Only (For AMEX/Discover, select the PayPal option, you don’t need a PayPal account)” ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community