Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wrong Order Status - Processing in magento 1.5.1.0

raym0nd

Total Posts:  45

Hi,

Somehow a few of our customers is able to check out with “Processing” status in our Orders whereby the customer did not pay anything.

I’m not sure if this is a known bug and I couldn’t replicate this error.

The store current payment gateway is using WorldPay.

Please advise if there is any fix or troubleshooting steps.

Thanks smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

I do not know worldpay, will the customers be redirect to a payment site, after the order is placed? When yes, maybe the state is set to “processing” even when the customers don´t pay after the redirect?

Magento Community
Magento Community

raym0nd

Total Posts:  45

It will redirect to worldpay payment site. If user stops there without entering the credit card details, the order status will be captured as pending payment.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

Perhaps ask your`re customer, when you see an order with the wrong status, to explain you what they did in the checkout process.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community