Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Products URL changed after 1.5 to 1.7 upgrade and Product Prices can’t reindex

WebDux

Total Posts:  23

Hi Siggi,

I have imported the old database with diable foreign key check and generally speaking, they are smooth and no find data lost but after I upgrade Magento from 1.5 to 1.7, the product price and tag reindex still can’t work.

So I decide to repair the database to try but this time there is some error. I test that on http://www.emmydress.com so could you check that and fix the problem, please?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

Sorry, don´t have an idea too, actually.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebDux

Hi Siggi,

Any way, thanks for your help.

My last question is if I don’t consider the product price index and tags index etc., is there any bad influence for our magento runing and our business, please?

If there is not very big problem, I want to keep it because I found it’s too hard to fix that and we have put too much time on that also.

Magento Community
Magento Community

saho

Total Posts:  52

I dont know if you have resolved this. We had this issue after upgrading and the issue ended up being a module we use SCP or Simple Configurable Products. There is a fix on github if in fact you are using it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebDux

Hi Saho,

Very glad to get your this reply and we have not solved that after tried many methord, so could you let’s know the details to fix that? Our products all are simple products.

Waiting for your quick reply.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  638

To anower way to increase backend performance using asynchronous reindex extension. Check this one Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/magento-asynchronous-reindex.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2