Magento Forum

Customizing Shipping

Quirkybrain

Total Posts:  1

Hi all - I am trying to develop e-commerce on my webpage I have designed. I have been to paypal, and I can create products, but I can’t customize the shipping. At the moment if I set a shipping price for each item - clients who buy several items get charged shipping for each item - although the items can be combined into a single package. I really want to customize my shipping to use the product code - i.e. shipping for P-items overrides a B-item - as the P-item is the most expensive to ship - and I want to customize for where it is going to - I ship from NZ to mostly NZ clients, but the shipping rate is different if I am sending to the North Island or to the South Island. I have tried Webassist as an extension to my dreamweaver - which helps with combined postage, but it does not have NZD as a price option - but paypal does. Is there any kind of extension I can use which still uses paypal, but allows me to customize my shipping?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

redstage

Total Posts:  173
Hoboken, NJ

Hi!

I think that our flat rate shipping per product PRO extension will work for you! 

Take a look here http://store.redstage.com/flat-rate-shipping-per-product-pro.html

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Anthony
Redstage Extension Store

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community