Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Reduced price showing on product page

nadiag71

Total Posts:  7

Hi all.

While I was adding some products to my shop, I suddenly realized that all prices are now reduced. Well it is showing the regular price and a final price (which is a reduced price)… but when you are on the product page in Magento, there is only the field price that has content, nothing else…
This is very strange and it is for all products in the shop. It was working fine earlier, I haven\’t touched the templates, I have only been working on integrating new products. I have changed today the Inventory settings but when i turn is back to how it was it is not changing anything on the price
What do you think could have done this. How can I show just the normal regular price that is set on the product page?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

Can you post a screenshot?

Also, are you using any catalog price rules?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community