Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘is_decimal_divided’ in ‘field list’

meclotel

Total Posts:  6

After update, when i try to import the products from the last install i get this error:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘is_decimal_divided’ in ‘field list’

Please help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Did you re-index after ?

Do you have a “locks” folder in the var directory? If so you can remove that folder

Magento Community
Magento Community

zahidmughal

Total Posts:  4
Pakistan

Do you have resolved the issue? i am facing same issue and unable to find the solution…

Magento Community
Magento Community

zahidmughal

Total Posts:  4
Pakistan

Do you have resolved the issue???  i am facing same issue and unable to find the solution of it. please Guide

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentome

Total Posts:  10

After deleting the locks folder and reindexing, the problem persists.

Exception message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘website_ids’ in ‘where clause’

Does someone know who to solve this? Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentome

Total Posts:  10

After many hours of searching and trying I found the solution. As many others seem to struggle wit the Exception message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column error and all the reindexing advice and reinstalling advice did not help,
I hope many will benefit from this solution.

In my case it was an extention causing the problem. If you run int his problem, turn off all external extentions in your Admin, AND
go to your app/etc/modules folder and download the .xml files from the extentions you have,
open these and edit the line from <active>true</active> to <active>false</active> and upload the files again.
Clear cache, reindex from Admin and hopefully your website is up and running again like mine did.

In my case the extention Amasty_Xcoupon and Amasty_Base extentions were causing the problem.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community