Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Php code footer

JKuppens

Total Posts:  13

Hello,

I have a problem with the php code of my footer.
The following code is in the footer.phtml file:

?>
<div class="footer-container">
<div class="footer">
<?php echo $this->getChildHtml() ?>
<address><?php echo $this->getCopyright() ?></address>
<div class="design-by"><a href="http://web-experiment.info">Magento Themes</a></div>
</div>
</div>

My problem is with the blue line. On the frontend it gives me a line with urls. (the one in the red circle). And it also makes sure that the block that is above the circle can be visible. Now I want to change the urls in that line and make them look like the urls above the red circle. But I cannot find where or how.

Can someone please help me? This is the last thing I need before we can go online and start selling our products.

Image Attachments
footer.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

What do you want to change in the look? Only the vertical lines as seperators between the links? You can do this with css, use firebug to see how the seperators are added in the link line above, on a local shop from me, the “li” elements has “skin/frontend/default/default/images/bkg_pipe2.gif” has a background-image.

.footer li {
    background
url("../images/bkg_pipe2.gif"no-repeat scroll 10060transparent;

displayinline;

padding0 7px 0 4px;
}

Magento Community
Magento Community

omar97

Total Posts:  3
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Here all members are very kind and helpful. I appritiate all along with you for your useful answer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JKuppens

Total Posts:  13

I got it fixed! Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

markspend1

Total Posts:  5

Hey Guys i think that the PHP and all it’s code is simply arriving through in the ultimate html web page rather of being organized.This is:

<?php
include_once "/websites/www.londonrc.com/acountphp/acounter.php";
$ani_counter = new acounter();
echo $ani_counter->create_output("forums");
?>

Web Design NY

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community