Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

MOLPay installation error on Mage.php Ver 1.6.1

nikied

Total Posts:  8

Hi,

I just installed MOLPay plugin on my test site and it works fine but when I tried to install it on the live site, I encountered this click here for image when I go to Payment Methods in the admin area. I follow all the installation instruction and put it on the right folder and change the CHMOD to 777 as what it says on the instruction.

I’ve been working on it for almost two weeks now and I also email the support of the MOLPay plugin, they sent me another version of the plugin and I installed it but still got the same problem.

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

After reviewing your screenshot, most likely, either the extension was copied in the wrong place, or there was the misprint while the installation or in this module. Also, try to clear Magento cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wds42012

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

Can you provide me details from where you got MOLPay plugin. I also want to integrate it in my website.

Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community