Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect Dont Work

CarlosAzevedo

Total Posts:  6

Hi

I’m here asking for help because it is difficult to solve this problem.

Two days ago I can not login magento connect. When I click on magento connect, I am redirected to a blank page.

I’ve tried almost everything to solve this problem. I’ve given permission 777 to all folders, already used the magento cleanup.php, used other browsers, among other things and so far nothing. I’m tired and do not know what else to do.

This is a store with 3 years old and was entering a phase of internationalization, and as such, often need to use the magento connect.

This happened after I restored the database. Do not know if it has something to do with it.

Would if I update my store to a newer version 1.6 or 1.7, solves the problem?

I’m still using version 1.5.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

Go to System -> Manage stores and select one of your stores to be the default store.
Also find more information here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3758125/magento-connect-manager-blank-page

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community