Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Hide quantity box if user cannot adjust. 

remspoor

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

In my shop i have a lot of bundled products. The user selects a plan with a runtime of 6, 12 or 24 months and he can choose from 3 different plans. All of these options are simple products, which i have linked to the bundled product.
The problem here is, that the user cannot alter the quantity of the bundled products, but the quantity box is displayed anyway. I tried to get rid of it, but i can’t find the css class. Is there any way to hide a quantity box if it is locked?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

Why do you not find the css class? Use Firebug (a firefox extension) to inspect the element and see the css class, that`s very simple.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community