Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magmi mass importer installation/configuration issue

Wimmerke

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I did the installation of the Magento 1.7.0.2 onto WampServer 2.1 and it works fine

Now I downloaded the Magmi software to mass import products into the Magento since this can do it much faster apparently and more structured based on CSV files.

I do get the Magmi page, but I also get at the bottom the fatal error:
Fatal error: Declaration of Magmi_RemoteAgent_Proxy::exec_cmd() must be compatible with that of MagentoDirHandler::exec_cmd() in C:\wamp21\www\magento\magmi\plugins\extra\general\remoteagent\magmi_remoteagent_proxy.php on line 187
Call Stack

Does anybody know what the issue is? (ps very little info on the web)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

roshanlal

Total Posts:  33
india

I got the same error and this error was generated when I tried to install extra plugin named “magmi_extra_plugins_20121106.zip”

Then I just replace this package with other plugin named “magmi_extra_plugins_20121114.zip”

This solved my problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community