Well, basically it\’s a tire shop that offers tires as individual products (as simple products in Magento) plus you can buy \"wheels with rim and tire\”. A wheel would be a bundle product; rim and tire would be configurable, and the wheel can be added to the cart as a whole.
As there can be many tires used with a rim, we can\’t possibly associate all possible options to the bundle product, so we\’d like to add them dynamically when the user chooses to add the configuration to the cart.
To be more specific, this is the current bundle product structure:
- wheel rim design (bundle product)
- rim size (bundle option group)
- rim produc A (associated simple product)
- rim produc B (associated simple product)
- rim produc C (associated simple product)
- equipment (bundle option group)
- equipment A (associated simple product)
- equipment B (associated simple product)
- tire (bundle option group)
- empty, not yet assigned, should be added dynamically in frontend via PHP
So would it be possible to add a simple product to the \"tire\" bundle option group with PHP?