Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Move Add to Cart next to Select Size

Ianmc

Total Posts:  1

Hi All.

First of all great forum guys, keep up the good work, I am new to Magento and need some help please.

I am trying to move the add to cart button to sit next to select size - i have tried moving things around in view.phtml which is located in

/app/design/frontend/default/metro-blue/template/catalog/product

any help would be much appreciated, i have attached a screen shot of what it currently looks like

Thank you in advance

Image Attachments
image1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

You have a couple of issues:
You have child templates on your view.phtml page, but I think you can simply reduce your CSS on your options selector so it doesn’t fill the entire container element. You can then position the add to cart button next to that element. You may have to play with float: left and float:right. Your CSS designer can do this.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community