Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Products options are not saving in the wish list

anandneema

Total Posts:  3

Hello guys i am facing problem with the configurable product ...

i am using mageto 1.7.0.2 version

I have created one configurable product and added two options in it size and color.
and then i select one color and size and add that prodcut in to the wish list.

But when i open the wish list page i have not seen the selected option those i selected that’s why when i click on the add to cart
button it will redirect me to the specific prodcuts page not to the cart page

hope you understand my problem

Thanks in Advance
Anand

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  242

Hello

Hope the following solution will help you to resolve add to wishlist / cart issue:
Navigate to /app/design/frontend/<CUSTOM_PACKAGE>/<CUSTOM_TEMPLATE>/catalog/product/view/addto.phtml and change productAddToCartForm.submitLight to productAddToCartForm.submit. The full line is:

<li><a href="<?php echo $_wishlistSubmitUrl ?>" onclick="productAddToCartForm.submitLight(this, '<?php echo $_wishlistSubmitUrl ?>'); return false;" class="link-wishlist"><?php echo $this->__('Add to Wishlist'?></a></li>
Change it to:
<li><a href="<?php echo $_wishlistSubmitUrl ?>" onclick="productAddToCartForm.submit(this, '<?php echo $_wishlistSubmitUrl ?>'); return false;" class="link-wishlist"><?php echo $this->__('Add to Wishlist'?></a></li>

The code will check and save the selected product attributes before adding to wishlist.

Magento Community
Magento Community

anandneema

Total Posts:  3

Thanks for the reply i’ll check it and let you know

Magento Community
Magento Community

syadmin

Total Posts:  2

Thank you for the solution.

I also changed the code but now when I want to add a product to the wishlist it is added to the shopping card instead to the wishlist.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Sophie

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community