Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento 1.4.1.1 and google analytic problems

mgfredy

Total Posts:  17

Hi every one

I am newbie mageto user and have a web developer helping us with our site.

We are currently using google analytics and tracking visitors etc its fine how the ecommerce functionality is not working.

Our webdeveloper is not sure entirely how to fix this and needs to investigate it this will obviously cost quite a lot of money.

I have tried to research the question and although its clear there is a problem with this version and ecommerce tracking i do not seem to be able to come with a definitive answer on how to fix it.

Can any one help that would be extremely useful

Thanks in advance for your assistance

regards

James

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mgfredy

Hi

Can anyone help us with this query

Cheers

James

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgfredy

Thank you for that but how would this work in practice would as I would need to be able to have a cat. title separate to a H1 landing page title as well?

Would this coding allow me to do this i.e. navigation title say Furniture the H1 landing page Living room furniture?

Cheers

James

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgfredy

Hi

Please ignore my previous message that was incorrect - I have passed this coding on to our web developer and he is not 100% sure it will work in fact he is not sure why magento is not working with google in the first place. In light of this do you have experience of this issue occurring and sorry to ask but are you certain this will work the only reason i ask is that our web developer will charge us for the work but he does not know whether it will work so bit of a gamble. Thank you in advance for your assistance regards James

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community