Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for 2 solutions

stefve

Total Posts:  18

Hi

I’m creating a new webshop, but I’m stuck at two problems:

1. in addition to my normal products, I’m also selling customized welding work. I want to create invoices for welding work manually in the admin panel. The problem is that I’ve to create a product before I can make an invoice of it. Is it possible to make an invoice in Mangeto, without adding the product in my catalog?

2. Some of my products have a unique certificates. I want to add these certficates to orders, so my customers can access these certificate when they login to their clientpanel. If this is not possible, it would be nice if I could add an PDF file to an invoice, and this PDF will be sent along with the invoice by email to the customer.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community