Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

errors happened while adding products to Google Shopping. 

honeymonster22

Total Posts:  10

Hi i have tried to set up a google shopping feed in magento and it is not work i am getting the following message

Errors happened while adding products to Google Shopping.

The product “Magic Lantern” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication
The product “Recaro Isofix Base” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication
The product “Recaro Young Profi Plus- Microfibre Black/Silver” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication

for all the products can anyone tell me what i have done wrong?

it may be something to do with the mapping I cannot fiqure out how to do this?

I have tried to follow this guide http://www.magentocommerce.com/images/uploads/GoogleContentExtension.pdf

thanks phil

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NMediaSystems

Total Posts:  56
London

On top of core Google Shopping extension for Magento, we’ve developed improved version which automates all management related routines.

With Improved Google Shopping for Magento extension, all product management is done automatically in background (cron job) nightly or weekly. All you need to do is to install and configure our extension, the rest will be done automatically.

More information at http://www.nmediasystems.com/services/magento-ecommerce-software/extensions/improved-google-shopping-for-magento.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

rl1207

Total Posts:  3
Dallas, TX

NMediaSystems - 21 February 2013 03:42 AM

On top of core Google Shopping extension for Magento, we’ve developed improved version which automates all management related routines.

With Improved Google Shopping for Magento extension, all product management is done automatically in background (cron job) nightly or weekly. All you need to do is to install and configure our extension, the rest will be done automatically.

More information at http://www.nmediasystems.com/services/magento-ecommerce-software/extensions/improved-google-shopping-for-magento.html

Hi NMedia, I’m not sure that your post really helps. You’re directing the OP to download your extension, but that doesn’t necassarily fix the issue he’s having. The issue he’s having is either related to the Google account, or to the Google API connection in Magento.
We are having the same issue w/ several of our clients on Magento Go, which is an API connection, so the issue is platform and extension-agnostic.
All your post does is tell him that if/when he gets it working, it will make the day-to-day potentially maybe a little less hands on. That’s like someone having engine problems, and trying to sell them an oil change. Yeah, it’s nice, but it really has no effect until the core issue under the hood is fixed.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rl1207

Total Posts:  3
Dallas, TX

honeymonster22 - 13 February 2013 03:30 AM

Hi i have tried to set up a google shopping feed in magento and it is not work i am getting the following message

The product “Magic Lantern” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication
The product “Recaro Isofix Base” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication
The product “Recaro Young Profi Plus- Microfibre Black/Silver” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication

for all the products can anyone tell me what i have done wrong?

it may be something to do with the mapping I cannot fiqure out how to do this?

I have tried to follow this guide http://www.magentocommerce.com/images/uploads/GoogleContentExtension.pdf

thanks phil

Hi Phil,

I have a solution for you that I just got working for our client. I have verified that the products are now in their Google Merchant account, so everything is working perfectly right now.

If you’re getting the following issue:

The product “Product Name Here” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication

I have a fix for you that was just posted this morning. I got it working on the client’s site and have verified that the products are now in her Merchant Center account.

Sign into the Merchant Center account. You will need to do this in a different browser or Incognito window of whichever browser your Gmail is open in.

In a new tab, sign into the store. Go to the Google Content section under Catalog. Select a few products to add to Google Content, but don’t hit that button yet. This is in prep for the next step.

In a new tab, go to this URL: https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
This URL is an unlocker tool from Google. Basically, as Google support explained, the Google connection has been blocking third party applications (in this case the Go connection). You sign in there, and you have a very short window to go into the application, try to sign in, and it sends a signal to Google that that application is the one you want unblocked.

After going through the link above, flip back to the store tab and now hit the “Add to Google Content” switch. This will cause the message up top to say “Google Content is Synchronizing.” When the page refreshes, you should see your selected products moved “Available Products” to up there in the top section under the “Google Content Items” section.

From there, “Select All” and then hit “Synchronize” to push those to Google Shopping.

Magento Community
Magento Community

anusuiya_raddyx

Total Posts:  12

Hi,
i tried that which you suggested to fix ‘The product “Product Name Here” cannot be added to Google Content. Unable to connect to Google Content. Please, check Account settings in configuration.Error: Authentication with Google failed. Reason: BadAuthentication’ issue in magento.

but when i reached https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
i didnt find anything to do

what can i do.really its very urgent.

Thank you
Anusuiya Dixit

Magento Community
Magento Community

anusuiya_raddyx

Thanks
it is fixed now. your post help me a lot

With Regards
Anusuiya

Magento Community
Magento Community

wildwilla

Hiya All

I am having the exact same issue.

I have tried the opening the google page. but i does not seem to work for me.

I am using Magento ver. 1.7.0.2 on a dedicated hosting platform rather then Magento Go.

I also tested my FTP login credentials with filezilla and they worked just fine connecting to uploads.google.com

Ww

Magento Community
Magento Community

anusuiya_raddyx

please follow this thread

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/466110/

Anusuiya Dixit

Magento Community
Magento Community

InnoFive

Total Posts:  2

Hi all,

Indeed it’s a problem with Authorization with Google, not an extension. I’ve wrriten a post about this error and other tips on integration Magento and Google Content API here - Setup Google Shopping with Magento and Google Merchant account

Sincerely,
Max.

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinavick
Guru

Total Posts:  355

Hello,

You can also have a look this thread for help http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/32351/

Hope this will help you!!

Thanks

iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community