Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wrong parent category product association

Elia C.

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

I have a strange problem:
as you can see in the attachments image I have a category with no associated product, but despite there’s no associated product it indicate that there’s 8 products (as you can see in the red dot), I reindex data, cleared cache but nothing change.
The problem is that I use another module that display the products in this category, while I don’t want this behavior, but I want to display only the cateogy name, and then the subcategory name an his products (correctly associated).

I use Magento Version 1.6.2.0

Thanks

Image Attachments
Schermata-Nuova Categoria - Gestisci categorie - Categorie - Catalogo - Amministrazione Magento - Mozilla Firefox.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Elia C.

Total Posts:  7

Find the solution: http://www.magentocommerce.com/answers/discussion/648/What-Is-Anchor-means-/p1

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community