Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sales Confirmation Emails Sending Multiple Times

jamesapearson

Total Posts:  1

Hi All,

I’m running 1.1.8 and having the following issue: Sometimes a sales confirmation email ("Thank you for your order, we’ll ship it to you soon, etc.) for an order that has long since been filled will resend.  On it’s own.  Out of nowhere.  Like yesterday, a confirmation email for an order we filled on January 3 resent itself to the customer.  This is troublesome, because we have to keep emailing our customers saying that we’re not shipping them another product, we just can’t control our online store.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

James

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jsamedi

Total Posts:  24

Hi,

Is these orders are made via Paypal ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

did anyone find a solution to this?  I am having the same problem, and had to disable my emails.  Within a 24 hour period some customers received 50 EMAILS (the same order has been shipped) Obviously they were not happy.  Any help would be appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Digital New Media

Total Posts:  10

Still having this problem on 1.4.1.0 anyone got anywhere with it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Daioujou

Total Posts:  32

I’m on 1.4.0 and having the same problem. I’m testing sales at the moment and using moneybookers to process payments. After the sale is completed it sends 10 confirmation emails out each time. Timestamps show they’re sent within a space of about 3 seconds.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre N

Total Posts:  186
CA

Having this issue with Amazon Simple Pay sending the transaction failed notification 42 times. I’m using 1.5.0.1, just upgraded from 1.4.0.1.
Would love to know how to solve this or even where to start looking… TIA smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community