Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Edit Head Tag of Individual Pages

kahunac

Total Posts:  1

I’m trying to start Google Analytic’s A/B testing and am coming to a brick wall.

I need to paste Google’s code immediately after the opening head tag at the top of my page being testsed, but apparently the Head tag isn’t accessible. 

I looked into the existing forums, and it looks like it’s possible to change files that affects every head tag on our site.  I’m looking to edit individual pages’ head tags though, so I can start A/B testing.  Anyone have any ideas of where to go?

I would SO appreciate it if anyone could help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  242

Hello

Yes, i think this is possible to solve your issue but if you’d like to get qualified help you need to provide appropriate files, code or something, just few examples for beginning.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kahunac

Total Posts:  1

What kind of code would help?  Google Analytics tells me to “ paste this experiment code immediately after the opening head tag at the top of your original page”.  I’m going to the pages I created in Magento, but the space it gives you to create content apparently is after the Head tag is closed, so I’m not able to paste the code in the right spot.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community