Yes 100k (1 lakh) is perfectly doable through magmi, some users have even broken the million as far as i know.
magmi speed depends on some factors:
- local or remote images (remote images will add download time)
- number of attributes to imports (the more attributes the more time)
- DB tuning (don’t forget to set magmi optimizer plugin to add some interesting indexes)
- hosting machine performance
- transformations needed or not on input data to fit into magmi ingest model
Generally speaking, magmi import speed is about 3 to 5k rows/min , so i’d say about a “large” 40mn at most to import 1lakh products.