Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

POS/ERP that supports custom options

existessence

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

I am using the ‘advanced custom options’ extension for nearly all my products. I started stressing over whether I can get my custom options supported by any available POS in the market. Each custom option is meant to be a different product with a unique SKU.
If the proposed solution offers an integrated POS and ERP, it’d be even better.
Any suggestion or recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

existessence

Total Posts:  3

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I had some doubts which unfortunately appear to be the case. Sometimes, our excitement about extensions overlooks the long term implication.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Hi there, you might be interested in our integration solution that helps to integrate Magento with ERP and POS systems. Once downloaded, our Magento connector starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to our platform for integration. Simply add additional connectors for the other channel systems you use to begin exchanging data between Magento and any other channel. This might include Dynamics RMS or ERP, etc..

More information about our solution is on our site: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

I would be happy to chat with you if you have questions. Please contact me via:

info@nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217

Darren

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Just following up to see if you might have any questions or would be interested in learning more about our integration solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community