Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

CE Data flow advanced profiles---for order export

dangerousal

Total Posts:  8

Hi I have spent about 20 hours on this and am having problems getting to a working solution.

I want to configure an advanced profile for order export from 1.7CE

CE only has the customer, and product entities in the standard export profile...is there a hack to add orders to the drop-down choices?

I can not find any documentation on the ‘methods’ available in the advanced profile for order export. although the API docs do list all the methods available, are these the same for the advanced export profile or are there some syntax differences..

I have a kind of working php script that gives me order output in to an html page, but I dont know how to get this to feed XML or dump a csv.

I am assuming this is a feature available in GO and Enterprise, and I really need to get this working and would prefer to code it myself rather than use a 3rd party plugin.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

r2rsquared

Total Posts:  30
Lake Oswego, OR

I’m also interested in how to code the “Actions XML” in the “Data Flow - Advanced Profiles” section of CE 1.7.0.2.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community