Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Javascript problem - no function works. 

pow_aux

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

i have installed the newest Magento and I am adding some products. If i click on the small images the mainimage does not switch, even the popWin function for the PopUp’s does not work. Here is the Javascript-snipped, maybe there is something wrong:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.domain.de/subdomain/js/index.php?c=auto&amp;f=,prototype/prototype.js,prototype/validation.js,scriptaculous/builder.js,scriptaculous/effects.js,scriptaculous/dragdrop.js,scriptaculous/controls.js,scriptaculous/slider.js,varien/js.js,varien/form.js,varien/menu.js,mage/translate.js,mage/cookies.js,varien/product.js,calendar/calendar.js,calendar/lang/calendar-en.js,calendar/calendar-setup.js" ></script>

Thank you & greetings

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pow_aux

I am very frustrated about this forum. No answers for any posts hmmm

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ronni_paulsen

i got thesame problem, but i can’t find the error.

when i have created a product, i cant use the zoom bar on the picture, and i cant use til popup window.

i dont know whre to look. can anyone help.

i use

ubuntu 8.0.4
php 5.2
the required extensions

Magento Community
Magento Community

marvs5

Total Posts:  4

Have you tried checking the permissions on the js folder and js files?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community