Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart

sdballer

Total Posts:  15

I am having a problem when setting the Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart to “1”

If there is Custom Options, and those variable are different, it will allow multiple skus into cart. It will not allow multiples if the Custom Options are filled out exactly the same.

I would like to only allow 1 quantity regardless of Custom Options selections.

When I was using 1.5.0.1 this was not a problem, since my upgrading to 1.7 it seems to be broken.

Any help with a workaround would be great.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

sdballer - 08 February 2013 10:11 PM

I am having a problem when setting the Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart to “1”

If there is Custom Options, and those variable are different, it will allow multiple skus into cart. It will not allow multiples if the Custom Options are filled out exactly the same.

I would like to only allow 1 quantity regardless of Custom Options selections.

When I was using 1.5.0.1 this was not a problem, since my upgrading to 1.7 it seems to be broken.

Any help with a workaround would be great.

Thanks

Hello,

Our Product Units and Quantities extension allows Admin to define quantity values that would be available for customers to choose from.
Please navigate to http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_units_and_quantities.html?utm_source=Magento+Forum&utm;_medium=How+do+I?+Questions&utm;_campaign=Mi for details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdballer

No where related to my problem, thanks for the shameless plug though.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdballer

Bump ;(

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community