Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“More Views” thumbnails not centered

edpipe

Total Posts:  29

Hi, I can\’t figure out how to center my thumbnail images. I found the correct styles.css file that affects the thumbnails but can\’t find the right code to fix it. Here\’s how it reads so far:

.product-view .product-img-box .more-views li a { float:left; width:65px; height:65px; border:1px solid #ddd; overflow:hidden; }

Any help would be appreciated! smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

edpipe

Hi thanks for your reply.

However, I checked all the root folders and could not locate the boxes.css. I am running 1.7 modern theme and have found the correct style.css where the instance occurs. Commenting out the code didn’t work for me, any other solutions?

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

edpipe

Hi,

I have searched all folders within skin/frontend/default/ and have not located any boxes.css file. I’m running 1.7. I found the correct style.css file that affects the problem (non-centered More Views images) but cannot figure out what is wrong with the code.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

edpipe

bump! please help!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community