Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

System backup, and phpMyAdmin are only backing up 93 tables

abijah

Total Posts:  130

After using system back up to create a back up of the database I noticed that the database back up only contains about half of the database. 93 tables to be exact. The back up abruptly ends. I’ve tried it several times and it always seems to break off at the dataflow_batch_import table. I’ve made several back ups and they all end. The file size ends up being between 75 and 88mb, and when I attempt to extract the file I get an error saying that the sql file is corrupt.

Also, I’ve exported using phpmyadmin and I have the same problem. The back up (export) is only partial.

Any thoughts. I asked my hosting service to give me a back up and their back up also stopped at the same table.

I know for sure that my database has 193 tables. Please help. Thanks

Here’s an example of the SQL errors I’m getting near where the data cuts off.

ERROR
SQL query
:

INSERT INTO `dataflow_batch_import` (`batch_import_id`, `batch_id`, `batch_data`, `status`) VALUES (349697'a:67:{s:5:"store";s:0:"";s:8:"websites";s:0:"";s:13:"attribute_set";s:0:"";s:4:"type";s:0:"";s:3:"sku";s:0:"";s:12:"category_ids";s:0:"";s:11:"has_options";s:0:"";s:12:"manufacturer";s:0:"";s:6:"status";s:0:"";s:10:"visibility";s:0:"";s:12:"tax_class_id";s:0:"";s:5:"color";s:0:"";s:6:"weight";s:0:"";s:5:"price";s:0:"";s:13:"special_price";s:0:"";s:4:"cost";s:0:"";s:4:"name";s:0:"";s:10:"meta_title";s:0:"";s:16:"meta_description";s:0:"";s:5:"image";s:0:"";s:11:"small_image";s:0:"";s:9:"thumbnail";s:0:"";s:7:"url_key";s:0:"";s:8:"url_path";s:0:"";s:13:"custom_design";s:0:"";s:17:"options_container";s:0:"";s:22:"gift_message_available";s:0:"";s:17:"special_from_date";s:0:"";s:15:"special_to_date";s:0:"";s:14:"news_from_date";s:0:"";s:12:"news_to_date";s:0:"";s:18:"custom_design_from";s:0:"";s:16:"custom_design_to";s:0:"";s:11:"description";s:0:"";s:17:"short_description";s:0:"";[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''a:67:{s:5:"store";s:0:"";s:8:"websites";s:0:"";s:13:"attribute_set";s:0:"";s:4:' 
at line 59

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community