Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add a product correctly? 

ostorascout

Total Posts:  3

I’ve add a product
I added the name, description, and his enabled condition, and I added the price and quantity of existing and sections
But the product does not appear in the site
Site is still on probation

http://lookup-eg.com/test-s/mg/index.php/camira.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

Total Posts:  253
USA

While in the Product editing section (Catalog->Manage Products, and select a product):
1. Make sure all of the products you want to display are in categories
2. On the Inventory Tab, The quantity in stock has to be greater than the ‘out of stock’ minimum quantity, The item has to be marked ‘In-Stock’
3. On the General Tab, The product’s status has to be set to ‘Enabled’ and the visibility has to be set to ‘Catalog’ or ‘Catalog and Search’
4. Once you’ve made sure of these, go go System->Index Management and refresh the product-category indices

Hopefully one of these tips will help you.
But for the future imports, to save you from the usual aches and pains of product import to Magento you can use File2Cart data import service. It will do all the work automatically, only the store details will be needed.
You can get more details data import to Magento here.
If you have any additional questions, please email our support team at
http://support.magneticone.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/35

ostorascout - 06 February 2013 10:24 AM

I’ve add a product
I added the name, description, and his enabled condition, and I added the price and quantity of existing and sections
But the product does not appear in the site
Site is still on probation

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePsycho

Total Posts:  1702

REF: Why are my Magento products not showing up?!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ostorascout

Total Posts:  3

Thanks It was already a problem in

I have another question: Can I close registry Active Any person can not send requests, but if I were set up his account ØŸ

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community