Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error During Magento installation 1.7.0.2

manipura74

Total Posts:  0

hello,

I have a problem during the installation of magento ce 1.7.0.2

I try a lot of times but the installazione not works.

I try to create a nre database, a import on my server a new files of magento but not works.

the error now is:

Error in file: “/home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/data/catalog_setup/data-install-1.6.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’

Trace:
#0 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’data-install’, ‘’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#2 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(289): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installData(’1.6.0.0.14’)
#3 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates()
#4 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(351): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates()
#5 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /home/ulsudmwl/domains/yeswerun-shop.com/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#7 {main}

I saw that the error is different if I retry to install magento with another new database.

Please help me.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Inc

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
I think you have tried to install magento with newly created database. First of all , let me know whether you are installing sample database with magento? If yes then in installation you need to install sample database first and then install magento.

Remember that during installation process give the proper detail of database user name and password.

I Hope this will help you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community