Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where are the HTML templates for product pages located so I can make layout changes? 

MyMainManPat

Total Posts:  2

Hello guys

I am trying to figure out how to change the layout of my product pages in magento go.  I would like to move the “add to cart” button directly underneath the base image. 

I figured I would have to add custom CSS code in order to change the product pages, and I’m lucky enough to be working with a developer who is familiar with such code. He is, however, relatively unfamiliar with the Magento solution and doesn’t know where/how to insert the custom CSS.

Specifically, he has asked me to ask you

1.) Where you can find the HTML templates used on the product pages so he can make layout changes?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nnexoxo

Total Posts:  7

MyMainManPat - 04 February 2013 11:20 PM

Hello guys

I am trying to figure out how to change the layout of my product pages in magento go.  I would like to move the “add to cart” button directly underneath the base image. 

I figured I would have to add custom CSS code in order to change the product pages, and I’m lucky enough to be working with a developer who is familiar with such code. He is, however, relatively unfamiliar with the Magento solution and doesn’t know where/how to insert the custom CSS.

Specifically, he has asked me to ask you

1.) Where you can find the HTML templates used on the product pages so he can make layout changes?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

I have the same problem here guys.. any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kmHelms

Total Posts:  227

I use the community version instead of Mag. Go, but hopefully Go has template path hints which is extremely helpful. In your admin go to system > config > advanced section > developer, switch your scope to the store view and look for the debug section and template path hints. switch to yes. NOTE: this will put weird red lines all over the front end of your website, so if your site is already launched you might not want to do that. If you are still developing it is SUCH a handy tool. It shows you which template each block of your page comes from

http://magentotutorials.blogspot.com/2011/08/magento-enable-template-path-hint.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community