Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Designer Support Subscription

itwiz

Total Posts:  17

Hi all,

I’ve been looking at the support subscriptions from Varian but I think there needs to be an option for design companies like my own…

We set up e-commerce websites for small businesses - few of whom have IT literate people. It would be daft for them to subscribe to magneto support and (to my mind) It gives off the wrong impression if the design company suggests taking up support with another company!

Our clients have sites on different servers - some are shared. Surely Varian could benefit from a ‘Developer’ support subscription - maybe with a different tariff system or pay per incident.

It seems to me that this would encourage more designers onto the Magento band wagon - which will obviously also generate much more revenue for Varian.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community