Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Issuea with pagination on product catalog (Magento 1.7)

bordenenzo

Total Posts:  1

Since a few days i’ve got a strange problem on the product catalog with Magento pagination. Strange thing is, it’s only on the catalog pages (grid & list) where all functions / buttons on the pagination not working.

Meanwhile i’ve found out the ? karakter in the url is replaced with #!. So instead of /?p=2 or /?mode=list, now (when clicked) /#!p=2 of /#!mode=list is used. When manually replacing the #! with an questionmark, the url is working and the next page (or list view) is loaded.

What it makes even stranger is when using the advanced search function all works like a charm. I’ve tried to search the solution in uninstalling modules, rollback back-ups, etc. etc.

Important thing is that it has worked before, so somewhere, somehow, something is changed and i do not have any clue what this could be. Any help would be appreciated, since i don’t feel like to reinstall the whole magento setup.

Webshop @ http://www.bordenenzo.nl/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

crazybass

Total Posts:  1

Did you find a solution to this? I’m having the same problem.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community