Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I have big problem with my checkout

insomnia24

Total Posts:  90

my most of customers after they add products to basket on checkout they are leaving my site i think reason is i dont show delivery charges till they log on to paypal or google account. Is there any way to make changes on magento checkout the way it works? At the moment when you add products to basket it doesn’t show delivery charges and options till you pick payment method (Paypal, Google) and log on to your account or enter card details then it is showing delivery charges and delivery options on review order page. What i want to do is i want to be able to show delivery rates and delivery options on checkout page before they pick payment option. Is it possible to do this? If so how? Please see below images one is how my check out at the moment and other one is how i want it to be

Image Attachments
checkout.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

insomnia24

Total Posts:  90

and this is my checkout at the moment

Image Attachments
mycheckout.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community