Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i apply coupon. 

suckre

Total Posts:  45

Hi guys, i need some help.

1. I wanna work with some discount sites which sell vouchers, so i wanna apply a coupon which will take 50% off then costumers apply the voucher cod. The initial price have to stay the same only then he apply the cod it will be cheaper with 50%.
How can i do this?

2. I wanna sell a personalized stickers for iPhone and i need a function which give to the costumer option to upland a image(whcich will come to me on email or other option).
He will buy the sticker and upland the image which i will use for sticker.

Hope you can help.
Thank You

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VnEcoms

Total Posts:  121
Vietnam

suckre - 02 February 2013 11:34 AM

Hi guys, i need some help.

1. I wanna work with some discount sites which sell vouchers, so i wanna apply a coupon which will take 50% off then costumers apply the voucher cod. The initial price have to stay the same only then he apply the cod it will be cheaper with 50%.
How can i do this?

You can use shopping cart price rule to do this.

suckre - 02 February 2013 11:34 AM

2. I wanna sell a personalized stickers for iPhone and i need a function which give to the costumer option to upland a image(whcich will come to me on email or other option).
He will buy the sticker and upland the image which i will use for sticker.

About this you can add a custom option with type = file

Magento Community
Magento Community

suckre

Total Posts:  45

Hi, thank you for reply
But can you specify the second part of question. How can i do this?
Thank You

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community