Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error magento connect

farhad_omed

Total Posts:  4

Hello,

In the past i have installed and implemented few magento webshops successfully, but recently i have stumbled upon an error which i haven’t been able to solve. The installation went smoothly as always but whenever i go to magento connect from my admin panel i get the following error:

Fatal error: Interface ‘Maged_Model_Config_Interface’ not found in /public/sites/testshop/downloader/Maged/Model/Config/Community.php on line 36

I would be grateful if i could get support on the above error. Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagenX
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  791
Dublin

class Maged_Model_Config_Community extends Maged_Model_Config_Abstract implements Maged_Model_Config_Interface

Magento Community
Magento Community

farhad_omed

Total Posts:  4

MagenX - 02 February 2013 01:42 PM

class Maged_Model_Config_Community extends Maged_Model_Config_Abstract implements Maged_Model_Config_Interface

Thanks for the quick response! But the line you mentioned is already in “community.php”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagenX
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  791
Dublin

Maged/Model/Config/Community.php    Maged/Model/Config/Abstract.php     Maged/Mode/Config/Interface.php

i mean you have all these files?
or something broken in your magento install/upload…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community