Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

want to change order from processing to complete for simple product type with downloadable product in admin Orders Grid

sureshcanpt

Total Posts:  3

Hii Everyone,

I am stuck in one functionality in magento version 1.7, actually i have multiple simple products that product have different purchasing level i mean user can purchase the product as a download product, purchase as a frame, so as you can see if any one buy frame then i need to ship product then admin order will be complete but if same product has been purchased as a downloadable then, it must have status complete in admin order grid, but magento has some pre defined stages for completing order like in simple product type have three stages, after getting payment it will generate invoice and after shipping of the product it will show complete status in the order grid.i want to show complete automatically once user has purchased the same product as a downloadable,in this case i want to show complete status in order grid without shipping. i don’t want to make separate downloadable product, kindly help me if any one has any clue..please
thanks in advance…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community