Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Oauth without Authorization URL

Gynnad

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

I’m programming in Java and needs the Magento products in JSON. We are using the Oauth authentication. And everything works well. I’m using the code of the following URL: http://blog.jerrysapps.com/2012/11/05/using-the-magento-rest-api-in-java-with-scribe/.

There is only one problem, each time we want to connect to Magento, we need to use the Authorization URL. Is it possible to skip this part of the connection to Magento, or is there a ‘standard token’ or something we could use?

Thanks for you answer!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Gynnad

Total Posts:  3

Someone? I’m trying to log in automatically in Java. But I can’t get away from the Authorization step.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kcorpservices

Total Posts:  1

Hi Guys if u got the answers for your questions please share with me because im also struggling with the same issues.
Kindly reply.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community