Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

configurable products

posdirect

Total Posts:  9

I have a product that I want to be configurable where if the customer chooses they can add additional features to the base product if they wish.

Each additional feature would have its own set price. How can I set this up properly?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gskacha

Total Posts:  21

you are saying that.."customer can add additional gift when they are buying? “
If you want like this then add custom field with checkbox in configurable product and set price for that.so if customer will select that gift then they will get charged for that,,

Magento Community
Magento Community

posdirect

Total Posts:  9

No, if a customer wants to purchase a computer for example but instead of having the default hard drive they want a 1TB for example then they can add one for an additional $50.00 is this possible in Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community