Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to get Fedex module quote to match Fedex’s website quotes? 

jrapini

Total Posts:  6

I’m having a little bit of trouble trying to get the Fedex shipping module to match the List Prices that Fedex is giving me when I use their website on our company’s account. I’m using the same account for the module that I am when pulling these quotes on Fedex’s site. On both my website and Fedex I’m using Residential Delivery, Regular Pickup, Your Packaging, and on the Magento end I’ve tried both options for “Packages Request Type”. I haven’t really been able to see a pattern either (i.e. always a certain percentage higher or lower… it’s pretty inconsistent) Here are some of the results I’m coming up with:

1x 45lbs package - Magento says $16.39 home delivery, Fedex says $18.45 list rate

1x 45lbs package + 1x 54lbs package - Magento says $41.73, Fedex says says $37.84 list rate

1x 45lbs package + 2x 54lbs packages - Magento says $63.50, Fedex says $57.23 list rate

Any ideas on what I could be setting wrong, or is the module just plain inaccurate for some reason? I’m running Magento community 1.7.0.2

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jrapini

Bump? I can’t really seem to find any info on this subject anywhere :[

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrapini

Bump again… Don’t know where else to look for the answer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrapini

I see other questions getting answered, so this forum’s not dead. Is there some way that I can provide more info that might help? Or does everyone just not use any of Magento’s shipping modules normally?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrapini

Any one else have any similar experiences, or ways they got it to match up? I’ve tried a fresh install with 0 extensions installed just to verify that nothing could have been effecting the prices.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community