Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Picture captions not appearing

htan21

Total Posts:  5

I used magento 1.7.0.2 and I have multiple images for some products and I noticed the label captions for each image only show up if I hover my mouse over the thumbnail but once you click on the image and zoom in the caption does not change.  Attached is an image of the page. Please help!

Image Attachments
imagecaption.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

htan21

Nobody has ever had this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

htan21

Please help, this is important and I haven\’t found anything on these boards that really address this problem

Magento Community
Magento Community

redstage

Total Posts:  173
Hoboken, NJ

Hi htan21,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with your product zoom!  Which extension are you trying to implement into your product page?

If you want to try out a different extension, our Product Zoom PRO extension has helps tons of people add zoom functionality and image enlargement (lightbox) to their store. 

You can check out the product and demo here:

http://store.redstage.com/product-zoom-pro.html

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Anthony
Redstage Extension Store

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community