Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Godaddy Hosting magento 1.7.0.2 shows error (500 internal server error) at time of product export or delete products more than 9. 

djk_rock

Total Posts:  2

My Godaddy hosting is delux. and my magento version is 1.7.0.2;
Everything is ok. At the time of all products export then it shows

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at http://www.6inchfashion.com Port 80

my php infro is:

max_execution_time 50000 50000
max_file_uploads 20 20
max_input_nesting_level 64 64
max_input_time 15000 15000
memory_limit 1024M 1024M
post_max_size 64M 64M
realpath_cache_size 16K 16K
upload_max_filesize 400M 400M

I need help; Please help me to solve this problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CARTZLink

Total Posts:  4

You need to view the php log file to view the exact error you are facing.

However, it is true that magento may not work on ‘every’ shared hosting platform, Magento runs great on a properly tuned and performance based shared hosting service. To say you ‘have to have a VPS’ to run Magento is just wrong, you don’t.

Magento can work on a shared hosting environment but only on a high-end shared hosting environment, which will definitely cost more than a few bucks.

Besides that, a high-end shared hosting services (especially Magento optimized ones) can easily outperfom a normal small-to-medium VPS.

Magento Community
Magento Community

djk_rock

Total Posts:  2

Thanks for great suggestion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

We advise you to do the backup of the .htaccess file, and then you should upload the standard file from the archive with Magento installation in .htaccess file place.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community