Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

import shopify extension to magento extension marketplace

asafach

Total Posts:  1

Hi all!

Am a newbie for Magento.

how do I take an app/extension I developed for shopify and migrate it into Magento extension? any easy way?
is there any migration tool that can do that?

thanks in advance,
asaf

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

asafach

Total Posts:  1

Thank you Benjamin, you are right.

I have developed an extension for magento to put out some additional fields whenever ‘this is a gift’ checkbox is checked, and upon placing order redirecting the customer to a page where he can see his product in a gift like design. my extension customize the checkout_onepage block to enhance the checkout process.

now I want to migrate my extension code to support other ecommerce platforms, e.g. Shopify. I was wandering if there is a short and easy way to do it?

though my question is also general, is it feasible to migrate an extension from one platform to another (e.g. from shopify to magento or vice versa)

thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community