Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin Login Form Does Not Load

TedTheBarber

Total Posts:  2

Upgraded from 1.6.x to 1.7, cleared cache and cookies, and now going to the admin login form results in a 501 error.  The only output is the header that you would normally see once you’re logged in to Magento, followed by an incomplete paragraph tag with the “super” class add on to it.  No login form.

It honestly looks like Magento is attempting to load the actual Admin area and not the login page.  Clearing cookies and the cache does not help, and we’ve never touched any of the core Magento files or admin templates.

Incidentally, I can login just fine if I go to the MagentoConnect Manager, enter my credentials, and then click on the “Return to Admin” link.

EDIT: Figured it out. It was an issue related to line 33 in “/adminhtml/default/default/template/page/header.phtml”.

Issue and fix found here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/289621/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tommy22

That address seems to just go to the main forum boards.

I’m having the same problem and cannot seem to cure it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TedTheBarber

Tommy22 - 31 January 2013 10:27 AM

That address seems to just go to the main forum boards.

I’m having the same problem and cannot seem to cure it.

Oops.  Here’s the link.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/289621/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tommy22

Thank you, will take a look

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community