Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot edit Qty to Invoice when creating an invoice

Halzen

Total Posts:  12

Hello,

I am running Magento 1.7.0.2 on an Aspiration hosting server (Cpanel, Apache, all that jazz), and I’ve run into a pretty serious issue when running test orders: when I invoice an order, I cannot edit the Qty to Invoice for any of the products. My client needs to be able to charge part of an order and leave the rest of the order to charge later (in the case of multiple shipments).

Here’s a screen of my invoice page, with product details censored: http://i.imgur.com/DCyEzQs.png

If it matters, the orders are processed via Authorize.net, and the orders are set to Processing when they are created. Here is a screen of my Authorize.net settings: http://i.imgur.com/GHqAggo.png

I am able to edit the Qty to Invoice for test orders that are made via check/money order, and their order status is set to Pending. I’m not sure what to make of that.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

Hello
in order to be able to edit the qty the payment method should have the following settings:

$_canCapture false;
Or
$_canCapture true;
//and
$_canCapturePartial true;

Marius.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Halzen

Thank you very much. That cleared the problem right up. smile

For anyone else running into this problem, the file to change is /app/code/core/Mage/Paygate/Model/Authorizenet.php

Magento Community
Magento Community

Halzen

Hello again. After further testing, it appears that even if I change the qty to invoice, the subtotal, total, and amount captured do not change. The invoice still captures the full amount of the order, even though I invoiced only one of the two items (and it does mark just the one item as invoiced). Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kangaroo

Total Posts:  4

any further progress with this issue?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community