Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Code Already Exists when saving Sales Tax Rules

ShopMagCart

Total Posts:  70

I am updating my sales tax rules and running into an issue I have never seen in 3 years of working with Magento.  I first deleted all my Tax Zones and Rates by using DELETE FROM `tax_calculation_rate` It successfully imported the new rates through Magento.

I delete the old Tax Rule as a precausion.  I create the new tax rule and highlight all the tax rates.  Upon saving, it says “Code Already Exists”, and only about 100 tax rates stay highlighted.  I have confirmed in my CSV file that there are no duplicate tax rates.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?  Thank you for your help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

davison

Total Posts:  56

Hi,

I have the same problem in my magento site too, with the help of following reference sites I got recovered from the problem, it may help you

www(dot)my.kualo(dot)com/knowledgebase/521-how-to-change-tax-rates-in-magento-commerce.html
www(dot)packtpub(dot)com/article/creating-tax-rules-in-magento

Please let me know whether the problem recovered....

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community