Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

White Page on Catalog Categories Page

alan1shop

Total Posts:  1

Hi there,

I’ve been building my store on a staging server and ran into a problem and I’m not sure where to go from here. Let me describe the problem for those of you out there and maybe you can help me out. I am trying to make sure my category pages are showing up with the products that are within them. I have one of the category pages which is displaying correctly, with the products associated with them and the correct header and left callouts. What I am experiencing is up until today my pages were displaying correctly when I would add a category on the backend of Magento and I made sure it was anchor and it was visible the page would display. Now though I’m not getting my pages to display at all except for one of them. I’m getting a completely white screen with nothing on it when I click from my main front page on the category. I have flushed the cache several times, I have also gone through and updated the index management. I even went through and edited my index.php file to go through and say “ini_set(’display_errors’, 1); ini_set(’memory_limit’, ‘256M’);” thinking this would help with giving me any errors, but I have no clue with this. I have tried my other CMS pages and they all work fine, but it’s the Catalog/Category Pages which should be displaying the products listed. Even if there is not a product for the category or subcategory it should at least show my shell, but I’m getting nothing.

Any help would be appreciated as we are trying to go live next week with our site and we’re loading thousands of parts this week into our store.

Thank you for your assistance,
Jason Schnee

Image Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 5.33.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-01-23 at 5.35.43 PM.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community