Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attributes displaying wrong information on product pages (side-wide) until reindex. Occurring frequently. 

AtomixMachines

Total Posts:  11

So I’ve ran in to a really weird issue....

On my product pages, I have attributes like the product condition, warranty information etc. called several times on the page.

This works fine.. for a little while… but then sooner or late the attributes on the sidebar I’ve created start displaying incorrect information again. For instance, the first time the attribute condition is called below the product name is always the correct one, but the one in the sidebar inevitably changes.

This happens site-wide, on every product. It’s almost like the data is offset. I\\\’m not sure how to recreate the offset / issue, but I know that reindexing and re caching fixes it. Most recently, I’ve discovered that when the cache is disabled, the attributes display correctly.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Pic attached is how attributes are supposed to look. Waiting for the error to happen again then I will post that as well.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AtomixMachines

Total Posts:  11

Here is the image. Wouldn’t let me attach to other post for some reason…

Image Attachments
FreeMotion-EXT-Dual-Cable-Cross---Correct-Attributes.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  639

hi, you can increase backend performance using asynchronous reindex extension. Check this one Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/magento-asynchronous-reindex.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community