Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

event in magento to restrict user after completed registration to login page

bshukla

Total Posts:  4

hi i want to restrict customer to go to login page after completing the registration, i know that there is something to do with event and observer but i dont know where to put the event.the event are given below and one of them will b use but i am novice in magento so dont know how to put it .
Customer/Model/Session.php:  Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_session_init’, array(’customer_session’=>$this));
Customer/Model/Session.php:  Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_login’, array(’customer’=>$customer));
Customer/Model/Session.php:  Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_login’, array(’customer’=>$customer));
Customer/Model/Session.php:  Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_logout’, array(’customer’ => $this->getCustomer()) );

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Hello,
I think you can refer to this url to see how to catch an event in Magento. http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/5_-_modules_and_development/0_-_module_development_in_magento/customizing_magento_using_event-observer_method

Hope you will succeed!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community