Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I get this Javascript popup message

Ramesh R

Total Posts:  1

I get this Javascript popup message when i go to “content” page from “CMS” Menu

error. error in [unknown object].fireEvent():
event name: tinymceBeforeSetContent
error message: Base64.mageEncode is not a function

Could anyone help me to resolve this issue??

Image Attachments
Magento-error.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mull21

Total Posts:  6

Same here… I have tried to found solutions about two weeks for now.... still nothing.
I started to get same error on three diffrent websites… all of them are in diffrend servers. Also before i started to get this error i did not change any of the file or something like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mull21

i found the problem. It have somekind of virus on the webpage have been hacked. There is some new catalogues and files what make this. Don’t know how it have been get in tehre… so it must be some Magento security hole.

So try to found from the catalogues:
.domainname.com
It is in you root but also i found from inside of many other catalogues.

And then there was another catalogue what have named with some number… As i run three Magento sites.. .they all have this cataloge named with diffrent number. So you should also delete this catalogue.

Just in case you should first download those catalogues to your computer so that if you delete wrong thing you can upload it back.

If someone know hoy those bad files suddenly come there then i will like to know it to fix that security hole.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mephi

Can you give some more explicit details?

I\’m looking in the Media folder and don\’t know what to look for exactly?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mull21

mephi - 26 May 2013 11:00 PM

Can you give some more explicit details?

I\’m looking in the Media folder and don\’t know what to look for exactly?

It may have diffrent problem for you… but i had same thing on three diffrent magento installation. All of them was also in different server.

use some FTP program and log in to your server where you can see all te magento files. Then try to find catalogs as i discribed before.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community