Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display Customer Group Price as Price when logged in

bmccarrie

Total Posts:  3

Hello and thanks for reading this thread.

My current situation: Right now I display the Price of an item in my Magento store. Everyone who comes to the store will see this price, retail customers and non-logged-in dealers. I have a special customer group that I created that is called “Dealers”. When a dealer logs in they still see the retail price but they also see some text that says “As low as: $xx.xx.

So for example, I have a product that retails at $23.95 but the dealer price is $19.95. When the dealer logs in, I would like that price to just say $19.95.

The reason for this is, some of our customers are getting confused as to what price is their price.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community